Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Make It Easier When Life Gets Hard.

Cheryl Stanley is my new Gastronomy teacher.
So far, she is very nice and she seems to know what she is talking about when it comes to gastro.
Three weeks in and I finally know what gastronomy mean:
Gastronomy is the study of how and what people eat.
Looking back at the past weeks I feel a little silly that I didn't come to this conclusion myself.
Oh well.
I've learned it now.
p.s. I actually have homework in this class now. I am lamenting this fact quite heavily...

Eric Hodge -
He asked me why I didn't use him name in my last post.
So I promised him if I ever decided to mention him again, I would.
Told you so, Hodge.
I always keep my promises.
:)

I had a thought today.
Why do I blog?
Yeah I guess this is a way to journal about my experiences at CIA.
But honestly, it's wicked theripudic.
I can talk for paragraphs and paragraphs, lines after lines.
My blog can't really talk back to me so it's like a silent confidant.
It's nice.

I found a picture of an octopus.
That octopus is going on a wall of my pub/bar/restaurant/eatery/whatever.
I love it so.
I tried to put it up here, but it's not showing up.
If you would like to see it, I will send you a link.
It's pretty epic looking if I do say so myself.


Umm, what else?
I signed up as a T.V. host in Gourmet Club yesterday.
I hope my nerves don't get the best of me on that one.


Dear Miranda,
Thanks for talking to me for over two hours tonight on skype.
It was one of the highlights of my day and made me miss home a little less then I was.
Love, Al.


p.p.s. If I give you my mailing address, will you send me stuff?
Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment