Saturday, October 16, 2010

Banana Pancakes

My darling cousin Ariel decided to tag me in a post on Facebook.
She had to answer questions about herself.
The catch is, whoever she tagged also has to answer the same questions.
So I thought instead of posting it on Facebook in one of those "notes" posts, I would just do it here.
I know I'm breaking rule #3, because I'm not tagging anyone, but I figured me even doing this makes up for it.
Because a lot of people would shy away from it.
So here goes nothing..
p.s. you don't have to take this, but if you want to, I would love to see your answers in a comment on here or on Facebook.
*All my wonderful answers are in italics. Enjoy.


Rule #1: If you open this you take it (no exceptions) 
Rule #2: You aren't allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you.
Rule #3: Tag 10 people
Yes or No?
Q: Ever kissed someone on your friends list? Yes indeed.
Q: Been arrested? Nope
Q: Do you like someone? Yes I do.
Q: Held a snake? No... But I touched one at Gatorland
Q: Been suspended from school? Nope
Q: Sang karaoke? Yes I have.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? Yes of course
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? I have
Q: Kissed in the rain? No I don't think I have...
Q: Sang in the shower? Who hasn't?
Q: Sat on the roof top? Yes I have.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with your clothes on? No... but I have fallen in because I tripped.
Q: Broken a bone? No, but I have sprained my ankle.
Q: Shaved your head? No.
Q: Played a prank on someone? Yes I have.
Q: Shot a gun? Do squirt guns count?
Q: Donated blood? No. Never. Never. Ever. No. No. No. I hate blood.

-LAST PERSON-
1. You hung out with? Stephie Bear. <3
2. You texted? Hodge
3. You were in the car with? Steph.
4. Went to the movies with? Mom?
5. Person you went to shop with? Steph and Morgan
6. You talked to on the phone? Today, Steph.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people you can always trust/rely on? Yes, thankfully.
8. Do you want to get married? Yes I do, but not right now.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I Twirl.
10. What time is it? 12:48am
11. Are you afraid of commitment? No.
12. What is your hope or wish? To be incandescently happy and content with my life.
13. When is the last time you cooked? Too longgggggg.
14. Current mood? Happy
15.A good friend that you miss? Rachel Lunderville and Miranda Gamblin

-In the last 48 hours have you...-
1. Kissed someone? No...
2. Sang? I randomly breakout into song all the time.
3. Danced crazy? I'm known to breakout some dance moves...
4. Cried? Nope

-20 first-
1. Who was your first prom date? Kenny Scott!
2. Your first roommate? Stephanie Eyster and Gwen Cannon
3. What was your first job? Babysitting
4. When did you go to your first funeral or viewing? Mr. Weeks' funeral I believe.
5. Who was your 1st grade teacher? Ms. Q
6. Where did you go to your 1st ride on airplane? Not sure.. maybe Florida?
7. Who was your first best friend? Theresa Mequid
8. Who was your first best friend in middle school? Bethany Arrigo
9. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Mom or Dad
10. Who's wedding were you in the first time? I've never been apart of a wedding party.
11. Whats the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Went back to sleep for 15mins because I decided not to go to breakfast.
12. What was the 1st concert you went to? Aaron Carter I think.
13. What was the last concert you went to? Girl Talk!!
14. First tattoo or piercings? Ears
15. First celebrity crush? Daniel Radcliffe
16. Current celebrity crush? Joseph Gordon-Levitt
17. First crush? AJ Orf. First Grade.
18. Current Crush? I will never tell in a million years except if your name is either Stephanie Eyster, Mom, Morgan Gauthier, Gwen Cannon, Miranda Gamblin, etc.
19. First date? Livingston Park.
20. First time you tied your shoe laces? Kindergarten possibly.

-3 things you go by-
Ally
Al
Allycat

-3 things your wearing-
1. Black Leggings
2. My Yellow NY Empire State T-shirt
3. Orange Hair Band

-3 things you are doing right now.-
Blogging...
Stumblin'
Hanging out with Stephie Bear <3

-2 things you did last night-
Math Project.
Contemplated the Meaning of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment