Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Got Sunshine In A Bag

So it's a sunday night.
I'm kinda cold.
But then again... kinda hot.
I want to eat ice cream.
But not really.
I want to sleep.
But it's only 8pm.. and i'm not tired.

I don't really know what to write about.
I could tell you about school.. but it's kinda boring right now to be honest.
I just want to get into the kitchen so badly...

I went to the soccer game this weekend.
I really love watching soccer.
I couldn't honestly tell you anything about it from a technical stance.
But I can't help but watch.
Hodge was playing, too.
So in support, I made him a sign. (aren't I nice?)
He knew I was going to make one, but I actually don't know if he liked it.
In my all-knowing opinion, it's pretty cool looking.
(it's red in real life... it just kinda looks pink in the picture)

Do you get the joke?
We are the CIA Steels.
Like the steel you use to sharpen your knives?
HAHAHA.
That's a kitchen joke!

Alright...yeah.
I know I'm pretty lame, but whatever.
If your reading this you obviously already know that about me and either think it's charming or you love me regardless of my slight "flightiness" I occasionally display.
Thanks for being so cool.


Now it's that time again to do a complete 180 degree flip.
I hate boys.
Specifically boys who pin the fault on me.
Because I'm the easy way out and they are desperately trying to cover themselves.
FYI
Girls talk, assholes.
I'm so pissed.
Kinda wanna punch a baby.
Okay.
That is all for that subject.

Math and Product Knowledge tomorrow.
Joy upon joys.

1 comment:

  1. I love you.
    dont be angry, boys are stupid.

    your sign was beautiful(:

    ole, ole ole ole, ole, ole.
    (i feel like thats spelled wrong.. but i hope not!)

    ReplyDelete