Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weather Wise, It's Such A Lovely Day

I was actually kinda looking forward to fabricating chickens today.
It was... dare it say it?
Fun.
(I guess it helped that I didn't have any gushers.)
Besides the chickens, we had some girl scouts come in that were on a tour.
They were so cute.
It made me happy.
Though they weren't selling cookies, which was a bummer.
I could go for some peanut butter patties right now.
Oh gosh... so good.

We were each given two chickens. Both were about three pounds each.
First the wings were taken off, then the thighs.
Next the chicken breasts which were frenched.


So I'm completely alone in my room right now.
And I'm not sad.
I feel much better then I did yesterday.
It's actually sort of welcomed for once, being alone.
Good Ally time.
Bad side is that I'm kinda cold and I'm a bit to lazy right now to reach over and turn on the heat...
Will someone come warm me up?

I don't have much to say tonight.
Except that I'm happier then I was last night.
Which on the grand scale is good, because this little lonely spell only lasted for a bit.
So if it ever happens again, maybe it will start decreasing in frequency and longevity.
One can only hope.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks for being so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. "gushers" is a gross description and most likely just ruined my love for gushers the food for all time.
    love you anyways and I'm glad you had a good day.
    You in a dark room with your orange lights was quite a sight to see! <3

    ReplyDelete