Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Found A Flower At My Feet.

This blog is coming to you at the wee hours of the morning while sitting upon Steph's bed.
I don't have much to say except that I'm a bit unsettled.
I don't know if I've actually written about Disney yet... I think I've just verbally talked about it with different people.

I have an externship opportunity with the Walt Disney Company's College Program.
I'm so excited.
When I found out, I literally screamed.
Both Steph and Morgan were witness.
It was funny and embarrassing at the same time.
Eh, whatever.

I never really thought about Disney much.
But after going to the college presentation it seemed like a really good deal and opportunity.
And it's Disney.
I mean, I know I'll be worked into the ground like a slave, but still.
It's Disney World!
I would make cashmoney like nobody's business.
I get housing on the Disney property, which is convenient.
And I think I would really experience and learn a lot.
The problem is, I have to decide by November 30th if this is the place I want to go for extern.

The Dinex/Daniel Boulud people have not contacted me back.
Everyday it gets a little more discouraging.
Everyday I think more and more about how awesome Disney will be.

Do I really want to go to Lumiere/DB Bistro Moderne, or do I just wanna go to Vancouver because that's where my mother is?

I don't really know right now.
I'll get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment