Friday, December 17, 2010

Your Love Is Out, Believing Despite The Loss.

I am so confused lately.
Everyone, and I mean everyone has been asking about my well being.
I'm really not kidding.
Apparently I have had a look on my face or something to concern people enough about me.

I don't really know why.
I've been told before that I have a very readable face.
Which I have never had a problem with.
I guess it makes me feel more open to people

But anyway, back to my main point.
A complete stranger today held the door open for me.
He was quite good looking but that's besides the point.
He took one look at me and said "You should be happier, it's Friday!"
I didn't realize I didn't look happy.
Apparently I haven't recently.
I mean I feel alright.
Not 100% but who is all of the time, you know?
Yes I want break to come so I can see my family, but I didn't really think it would start showing on my face.
I guess it has.
And it's been unintentional.

Oh well.
Everything will be okay.

Tonight I hung out with Stephie and Annelise.
We had a crafts night.
I made presents for my family!
I hope they like them..



You do not make me comfortable.
I have never been so weirded out by someone before.
I guess weirded out isn't the right phrase.
I don't think I will be hanging out with you anytime soon.
To bad you don't know that yet.
I think it's funny how you think you're so suave.
Because you're not and you don't seem to realize that.
Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, that comment about the suave thing just made my night! :) just saying.
    love you Al!

    ReplyDelete