Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No First Dance, Freeze-Dried Romance, Five Hour Phone Conversation, The Best Soy Latte That You Ever Had, And Me?

I am doing alright.
And I'm content.
I think it has a lot to do with the fact Christmas is coming.
Family + Christmas(Presents) = Vancouver
Vancouver - 8 days = Mom

I seriously can't wait.

I feel like it sort of sneaked up on me this year.
Like one minute I was coming here to school and it was sunny and warm.
The next it's Winter and there is snow on the ground.

I don't like the Winter.
I have never really gotten used to the cold.
Which is weird considering I have lived in the North for like 13 years and I should be pretty used to it by now.
Personally I don't think anyone can get used to these types of temperature.

I went to the bookstore before class today to buy Christmas presents for my parents.
Grossly overpriced.
I could make something better then that for free.
It was a bit discouraging, not going to lie.

Today was a good day overall.
Except this list continues to grow...

Knife Casualties: 5
Burns: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment