Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank You For Flying Karma Airlines, We Have Reached Our Destination: Rock Bottom.

Personally, I believe you hit rock bottom quite some time ago.
You just haven't admitted it to yourself until this point.
And it's all your fault.
How does that feel to know that you did it to yourself?
That you put yourself into this situation.
Reason: because you are a strange and selfish person.

I'm confused by you.
But everyday I care less and less about that.
You are not as special as I thought you could be.
Bi-polar to the core.
Always searching for something.
I hate to break it to you, but you aren't about to find it here.
Unless you change your actions.
Unless you change your behavior.
Unless you change your attitude.
Unless you stop posting such whiny Facebook statuses about how much your life sucks and looking for some type of encouragement or attention.
No one cares.
I used to care, but I really don't anymore.
You hurt me a lot and again, I'm not some spineless jellyfish that is going to stick around and deal with that.
I have much better people to be around.
There is no getting through to some people and you are right at the top of that list.
News flash: The world doesn't actually revolve around you.
Grow up and get a life.
I think you would be much more enjoyable to be around if you did

So in the time being, have a good time wallowing in self misery.
I tried to help you.
Lord knows I tried..
But even I have a hard time fighting Karma.

1 comment: