Friday, December 10, 2010

Put On The Red Light..

When I woke up this morning, I knew it was going to snow.
The sky was dark grey as I was walking to writing.
I know this sounds silly, but for a moment I imagined myself back in New Hampshire.
It felt the same here as it does at there, right before it's about to snow.
Everything felt right.
I know that sounds silly, but for that moment I was extremely happy.
Almost like I was about to see my mother or something.
But then I entered Roth Hall and realized that no, I'm not in New Hampshire.
I'm at school.
It was about to snow.
And guess what?
It did.

I feel like this is a dream at times.
A very long, realistic dream.
A dream that I will eventually wake up from.
And realize that these people and this place don't actually exist.
Like I'm going to suddenly wake up and be eight years old again.
Where my biggest problem was making sure my cursive writing was up to par.

It scares me.
Both because it's unrealistic
But also because with my luck, it could happen.

Oh what I life I lead.

Today we made our first "full plates".
Poached Salmon
Veggies (green beans, carrots, squash, leeks)
Boiled Tourne Potatoes
All covered in a Beurre Blanc sauce.
Yummmm.


Movie Night tonight.
Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Yes sir.

Edit:
Oh My Goodness!!!!!
Our wall of records is finally complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment