Monday, May 2, 2011

Rabbit Heart.

Sitting in Manchester Airport is probably the most boring thing in the world, not going to lie.
I've never flown by myself before, and it's a little unsettling.
I know I always claimed that I was nervous about leaving, but it honestly didn't hit me until now.
Which seems to be a re-occuring event in my life.
I can't believe I'm leaving.
Again.
Saying goodbye to dad and Ash was pretty hard.

Disney seems like a completely different planet.
When I was at school, I always knew at the back of my mind that Dad was always just four hours away.
But now it's not going to be like that.
Thankfully, I have wonderful family down in Orlando that I can spend time with and call if I need something.
But still, it's very daunting that I am going to be by myself again.

I wonder what my roommate will be like and which program she will be in.
Maybe she will be from a different country?

I hope I like it in Florida, it's been a while since I've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment