Friday, May 27, 2011

It Rains When It Shines.

In Florida, it will downpour rain while it is still sunny outside.
I had forgotten in my time away from the sunshine state.

I don't have much to say.
Just trying to get over this bug that has infected me.
I'm actually eating solid food now, so I think I'm making progress.

This week I have learned the true value of a dollar.
It is a cold harsh reality that my hours of literal blood, sweat and tears have equaled so little income.
Still a bit iffy on this whole "growing-up/working/adult" thing I seem to find myself facing on a daily basis.

Work is tough.
It's so hot and it's long hours.
And the tickets just keep coming.
They never stop.
I feel like I'm not totally in a rhythm at work yet, which worries me still.
I feel like a small child in a room full of giants most of the time.
Just feeling my way through the dark and hoping to find a light switch.
I just hope I get more comfortable sooner rather then later.
But it's impossible to rush practice because what practice needs, is time.

Work tomorrow.
It's a closing shift and then the next day I have an opening shift.
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment