Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Dreamers Disease

So today was my first day in the kitchen at Cinderella's Royal Table.
There are two levels to the kitchen and both are long and narrow.
The dinning room is so pretty, so hopefully I'll be able to take pictures.
I was so nervous, but I had to be a work at 6am sharp (making me wake up at 4am) so I was too tired to care.
I was there for both breakfast and lunch service.
And I was experiencing little bursts of adrenaline through both services, which helped me wake up a bit.
They put me right on the line in both, so I was able to cook and compose plates at the same time.
My trainer said I did a great job and that the reason she could tell was because she never had to swoop in and save me from being buried by orders.

I would say today was very successful.
Everyone I met was very nice and friendly.
besides being allowed to take on the line on my first day, I think my favorite parts of the day were when I was able to see the princesses out in the dinning room talking to the guests.
I know its a bit dorky, but I felt like a kid in a candy store whenever I saw them.

I'm so exhausted.
I hope you had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment