Tuesday, May 3, 2011

That Awkward Phase.

So I am in a three bedroom apartment and it is two people per room.
I've met every single one of my other roommates except for the girl I'm sharing a room with.
Oh well, hopefully I'll run into her some time before she leaves on the 27th.
After that, from what they have told me, we will get two new roommates in our apartment.

Everyone I've met so far seems pretty nice.
But I'm still in that awkward phase of not really knowing what I'm doing, but everyone has been very welcoming.

Today I went to casting to hand in my on-boarding paperwork and to get fingerprinted.
And afterwards, I spent time at my aunt and uncle's house.
Tomorrow I will be going to "The Commons" which is another apartment complex and I'll have and introduction to housing and probably all the rules and regulations that Disney has.
But then I believe I'm free for the rest of the day, so I don't know what I'll do with myself.

I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment