Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Peacock Feathers

So I walk into math today, happy as a clam.
What do I see?
Two girls quickly look away from me, as I put my bag down, look at each other and giggle.
Wanna know why?
Because I was wearing the most beautiful peacock feather earrings.
Yeah.
They laughed.
At me.
Like we were in fucking high school.
I'm sorry, excuse my terrible french
But really.
It made me so mad.
And a little bit put out, because the earrings in my opinion, are so cool looking.
And all it took was two mean girls to giggle.
Seriously they are earrings.
I thought I left all this crap back at high school.
Apparently not.
Oh the things I could say about them.
But I wont.
Because this is college.
Not high school.
This is why I don't like chicks.
Such pettiness.
It is so unnecessary.

So I sat down and got my work out.
And literally thought to myself why they laughed at me.
And I came to the conclusion that they were jealous.
Because I had the courage to go into a room full of people with my head held high and a big smile on my face wearing the best earrings I have ever bought.
Because they wouldn't have the balls to wear them because they care about what people think of them.
Yup.
Jealous because I was wearing them and they weren't.
I guarantee that they will be wearing some type of "fun earrings" by Thursday.

I will take a picture and show how awesomely epic my peacock feather earrings are.

1 comment:

  1. those earrings are sick as fuck! we should capture their awesomeness in a photo and blog that shit for the world to be jealous! <3

    ReplyDelete