Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dust In The Wind.

It's times like these when I wish I had a different life.
..Well let me rephrase that.
It's times like these when I wish I was more than what I am.
My entire life I have always been the nice girl.
The sweet girl
The too caring girl
The sometimes funny girl.
The middle girl.
Average.
Always average.

Not the pretty girl.
Not the party girl.
Not the outgoing girl.
Not the girl everyone focuses on.
Just average.
Just Ally.
Always just Ally.
Never enough.
At least thats what I always feels like.

I hate that when I want to be around people, I find myself alone.
And when I'm around people, I just want to be alone.

I don't even know what I'm trying saying anymore with this post.
I guess I just feel a little sad right now for some reason.

p.s. Thanks for caring and singing Dust in the Wind to me. I haven't heard that song in awhile. It made me feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment