Friday, September 10, 2010

Home Is Wherever I'm With You.

This week has gone by fast and slow at the same time.
I'm glad it's the weekend.
I have a five day break this weekend because for me, my block doesn't start until the 16th.
(I was going to go home, but I thought with my father's election and making sure I was here just in case something went wrong with my schedule, I would just stay put.)
This is because a new class is coming in.
I don't know how many people know this, but here at CIA, the entry dates are rolling dates, so basically every three weeks a class (of about 90 students) graduate and enter school.
Today was a graduation day.
Yesterday was the Grand Buffet.
Which is like a last hoorah for the current graduating class.
They have the Grand Buffet every three weeks for both lunch and dinner.

Oh. My. Goodness.
Now I can finally see why they call it the "Freshman 45"
And may I just say how delicious it was:


This is a large loaf of bread I oh so cleverly stole:

The Aftermath: 7 plates

And because I still can't get over how pretty Farquharson Hall is:

In other worldly news, I tried on my chef whites yesterday!!

The BPS means that I'm in the Bachelor's Degree program. The embroidery, which is green, signifies that I'm in the Culinary Arts program. If I was in the Baking & Pastries program it would be gold.


p.s. These are my beautiful peacock earrings. You have permission to bask in their awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. I was gunna post a picture on here but it will not let me. =/
    anyway at least we went to the gym after?

    ReplyDelete