Monday, February 21, 2011

The Times They Are A-Changin'.

I miss home already.
This visit wasn't going to be long enough.
And I already knew that leaving campus on Friday.
I'm so grateful towards my Dad for coming to get me, even when he had a cold.
Which should also hit me around mid-week.
(cross your fingers and knock on wood for me, the last thing I need is to get sick.)

I didn't really want to come back.
It's not the work or the classes I didn't want to come back to.
It's the isolation and the mean people here.
Dad told me to tough it out.
Not to let this people dictate my actions and etc..
And I'm not.
It's just tough at times.
Tougher than what I want to deal with.
But I will.
Eight weeks until I leave and then go on extern.

Externship + Walt Disney World(X 18 weeks) = Happiness
Happiness = Ally.

I want this T-shirt.
I take a men's medium.
Hint hint.
http://www.snorgtees.com/that-s-my-jam

1 comment: