Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Wanna Be Praised From A New Perspective.

I've actually had a really good weekend.
Kinda slow in some parts, but that's alright with me.
I have a lot of homework to do, but nothing I don't think I could do.

Probably the only crappy part I've had, I'm experiencing right now.
You know what's worse then two people making out in the same room as you?
Two people making out in the bunk above you, making gross noises, moving around, and I don't know what else.
Trust me when I say it's truly worse.

I know the logical thing would be to leave and go to the lounge or something, but I'm not going to.
I was here first, I shouldn't have to leave, this is my room too!
They left and then decided to come back.
So it's not like they don't know I'm here or anything.
Why they couldn't go back to his room, I have no idea.
I attribute it to they don't actually give a damn.
Which is so rude and uncaring, it's making me see red.
I seriously hate people like this.
Makes me want to vom and punch something.

But other then that, I'm actually in a pretty good mood.
I'm feeling positive and hopeful.
From and for what, I'm not totally sure.
But I'm just going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment