Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm So Sick And Tired..

Of being sick and tired.

This is silly.
I'm going to be happy from now on.
The end.

To-do list:
Surround myself with people who actually give a damn and not just about themselves.
Make friends with people who actually listen and don't just wait for their turn to talk.
Go on a date with a nice boy.
Find some alone time for myself.
Get some sleep.
Start doing my laundry in a timely manor.
Play a game of pool at the rec center.
Read my new Bob Dylan book.
Finish my David Sedaris book.
Stop cutting my fingers.
Resharpen knives.
Keep desk organized.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever seem that Bill Cosby thing about being sick and tired of being sick and tired?
    It will make you laugh.
    and forget about everything that's making us sick and tired =D

    ReplyDelete