Friday, January 14, 2011

I'll Understand When I'm Younger.

I sliced my thumb really bad today, cutting carrots.
It hurts so bad.
Still does.
Lots of blood of course.
But you didn't really need to know that
Took deep breaths, bandaged and wrapped it.
Sucked it up and continued prepping for my soup.

Today was actually a really good day.
With some minor exceptions.
But I try extremely hard to not dwell on them too much.

I want to see my family.
I miss them.

Things with Christian got a little better today.
If you don't know, we've been arguing a lot in class.
It's taken a toll on me a bit because he is my friend.
So it's very hard sometimes to just leave it in the kitchen.
And to blame the stressful situation.
But when he says my name and looks me in the face, it's hard to not take it personally.
I'm trying.
I really am and I think he might be trying too.
We had dinner together tonight, just us, and I think it helped a lot.
Hopefully this continues.

P.S. Chef Coyac loved my soup. Probably made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment