Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Packing Up

I feel like no one really cares (at school) that I'm about to graduate.

I don't want to pack up my things.
It's a terribly sad thing to do.
Even sadder to do it on my own.
But everyone I've asked never wants to help.

I only want to do it early, to get it out of the way so I don't have to worry about it and can focus on having a good last week and a half.

I feel like I do a lot for people, but when I ask for a little help, everyone says no in one way or another.
I'm not angry at anyone in particular.
I'm just really annoyed at how much stuff I have and I don't have anyone to help pack it with me.
I haven't asked for someone to devote an entire afternoon, all I want is like 20 minutes.

It's a really lonely experience.

But maybe I'm being too irrational.
I understand that people are truly busy.
I'm very busy myself.

I just view this as one of the most unpleasant things to do.
And it's like no one wants to help, which makes it feel like no one cares that I'm leaving.

I'm terribly homesick, I have a horrible headache, I don't want to leave my boyfriend and friends, but I do want to graduate next week and for once I just want someone to think purely about me.
I believe that seems like a selfish thing to write, but I just want people to care that I'm leaving.

Sometimes it feels like I never make any kind of impact on anyone.
Like no one actually misses me.
Even to me that sounds like a silly thing to think about.
But for some reason I just kinda feel that way right now.

I don't really know why I'm having a "woe is me" moment right now.
I'm just upset.
A bit annoyed.
And feeling kinda lonely.
I just want someone to put aside their wants and needs to help me out for a few minutes.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment