Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday

For Lent this year, I have decided to give up eating meat.
This is coming from the girl that wants to open up a gourmet burger/pizza and bubble tea restaurant.

But I am also taking something on this year.
At first it was going to be going to the gym at least four times a week, but we all know I would just be kidding myself with that one.
So I have decided to do something a little more Religious oriented.
I will try to post a blog entry at least three times a week.
But wait there's more!
I will also include a bible verse/passage/psalms/etc. in each one.

So since I am so excited about starting this, here is the first of many different verses:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment