Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Caterina

So my first few days on Restaurant Row have gone alright.
Chef is pretty cool, and from a town outside of Venice.
He doesn't have the thickest accent, but sometimes it trips him up when he is trying to find the correct english translation.
But other then that, it is just a lot of work that takes a lot of energy out of me.
Is it Friday yet?
I certainly need the weekend.
That and a stiff drink.

In other news, I found out that my key to my mailbox has stopped working.
I'm not very sure why.
And neither does the mailroom.
So I have a new mailbox now.
The address is still the same, only the box number has changed.

Allyson Ball
CBN# 1702
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY 12538

Feel free to mail me nice things.
I would really like that.

P.S.
I passed Wines Class with a B-.
I get to take Advanced Wines Class next year now!
I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment