Friday, June 10, 2011

In The Gap Between The Two Trapezes

Work isn't so bad anymore.
Everyday I'm learning to better myself.
To correct my mistakes and get myself out of the deep end ("the weeds").
And of course, no one has let me fail.

We have a new College Program Student at work.
His name is Drew and he is very nice.
He is actually dating another CP at Royal Table and it was by chance that he was assigned there.
Some people are just lucky I guess.
It's amazing to see how far I've come in just a few weeks, when I've had time to watch him and his actions.

My new roommates Ally and Sam are fantastic people and are both in culinary.
That is all.

I met someone on the bus one day.
I was going to the AMC at Downtown Disney to see the new Pirates movie.
(Which I thought was great.)
He was new and needed help with which bus he needed to take.
Being my wonderful-awesome-super-helpful self, I told him what he needed to know.
It just so happened that the bus he needed was mine.
So in short, we started talking, he asked me for my number and we have been texting each other back and forth for like two weeks.
He has now asked me on a date.
And I, of course, said yes.
Hopefully it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment