Friday, June 24, 2011

Natural's Not In It.

Nothing has happened really since the last time I updated this thing.

The only thing news worthy I have to tell is that I'm finally starting to become comfortable and acclimated with everyone at work, the work itself, the roommates, and living in Florida.
I'm actually happy.

So that date I was supposed to go on?
Yeah... no go.
He cancelled due to the rain.
No, seriously... the rain.
No joke.
The guys at work have threatened to beat him up and go over to EPCOT to terrorize the guy for me.
I'm not a big promoter of violence but I couldn't help but smile.

At the end of the day, I'm more bummed that I didn't get to go on my date, then not getting to spend time with this guy.
He was nice and all, but he just had this sort of air about him.
It's hard to explain, but at least he did me a favor and prevented anything from happening between us.
He's texted me and stuff, but I really haven't  responded.
I'm not all that interested anymore.

oh well..

1 comment:

  1. You can go on a date with me. I know it's not the same.. you can't like make out with me or anything but.. you know I know how to show you a good time ;D lol

    ReplyDelete