Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reaching A Fever Pitch.

I feel pretty lousy about how I just acted.
Even though I was completely honest.
I'm supposed to help out, they have always helped me.
I feel selfish now for what I've said.

I didn't mean to..
I've just truly learned what the value of a dollar is now being here at Disney.
How much my time of nine hours in a small, hot kitchen is worth as a small college program student.
When I look at my bank account, I feel proud of it.
But it's so very tiny and as a result I feel somewhat guilty when I buy a lot of stuff.
That money is going to the future.
It's the "Restaurant Fund".
It's the "Dream College Fund".

I'm just very protective of it.
And I feel bad for how I came off.
You've made sacrifices for me.
I must now do the same.
There is no other alternative, because it's only fair.
But it's the only money I have in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment