Thursday, November 29, 2012

How Woozy My Eyes

Dio Mio.
I don't know what to think/feel/say.
I'm a jumble of mixed and organized emotions.
My heart has let my head down again.
At least that's what it currently feels like.

This post has been almost a week in the making.
I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say or where I'm going with this one.
A lot has happened to me personally this week

I guess I just feel so completely disappointed.
And of course heartbroken, but that sort of goes without saying.

But I'm going to be okay.
I'm always going to be okay.

Today was easier.
Hopefully that trend will continue.

I'm just confused about where I am right now.
Am I truly alright, or am I so far in denial I don't even realize it?

I would like to give myself some credit and claim that I am feeling better.
But right now, I just don't know for sure.
Time will tell.
It's only been four days.

I just wish time would get around to telling me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment