Monday, November 12, 2012

On That Midnight Street.

I think I have attempted to write this particular blog ten times.

I don't really know what to say.
Everything has been happening so quickly.
So much has happened.
I don't know what I should write and what I should keep to myself.

To be honest I don't really know who reads this journal thing that I've been keeping for so long now.
I suppose that's the source of my hesitation.

I guess the best I can do for now is to remain ambiguous.
The townhouse is a dream.
It feels so amazing to have people around that I actually like having around.
Classes are going totally fine.
I really like all my teachers which is actually pretty remarkable.
They are all such different people.
It's nice to have such a good diversity.
My favorite class is Italian because I have been wanting to learn the language for so long now and I feel like I can finally check something off my bucket list.
My least favorite class is probably Macroeconomics plainly for the reason that I would rather spend the hour and a half learning something other than economics.
Mr Flynn is a fine teacher, but I just don't like the class.
I pay attention because I have to, not because I want to.
It's actually pretty boring, but I need the credit and I suppose I can learn something along the way.
Oh well.

I currently have a temporary job.
I am working at Caterina d' Medici as a hired worker.
Traditionally it is only a student run environment, but the class size this block is very small, so my friend Audrey who is the Matire d' at Caterina hired me and a few other people to help fill in the gaps.
I am getting paid 8 dollars an hour.
It's not a whole lot, but at least it's money!

The social part of my life is going fine.
I sometimes imagine what my life at school would have looked like had I not met any of the people I know here now.
I would like to think I would have been fine, but it wouldn't have been as enjoyable.
It's getting harder to think about life without them now.
Without him.
Without an "Us".
I feel more attached now then before.
Before I could walk away and give up.
But now, it makes me sick to think like that.
It makes my heart hurt if I think to much on what the future will look like.
But things like that are inevitable and there is only so much time.

I know I shouldn't focus on the future.
I'm really trying not to.
But it's like this great big cloud coming.
I can't really see it yet, but I know it will get here one day.

Everything is going to be alright.


Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own, too long...
Every dream inside my soul
When you kiss me on that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singin' ain't this life so sweet?


P.s. I am trying to do NaNoWriMo. It isn't working out. I have no clue how I am going to get to 50k words now. I'll try and figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment