Monday, October 3, 2011

Skeeter's Point

Todd is probably one of the best people I know.
That isn't an exaggeration, it's a fact.
He and I went on an adventure today.
We went trekking through the woods and ended at a spot overlooking the Hudson River.
It reminded me of when we would go hiking back in New Hampshire and made me think of home.
He had found the spot last year with his roommates and decided to show me.
We sat on the big boulders lining the cliff and just talked about life.
It was nice to have someone to sit with and just relax.
Someone that just listened and wasn't waiting for their chance to talk and vice versa, of course.
That had been a long time coming and I'm happy that I can call Todd my friend.
So far this year is shaping out to be pretty alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment