Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Comfortable.

I'm in a really good place.
I have good friends to hangout with and talk to.
And my classes seem pretty good already.

This year has already gone by better then last year.
No more uneasiness about finding my way around or hanging out with someone.
Just a nice relaxed atmosphere.
That is exactly what I'm all about and what I'm happy to focus on.

It feels like a different vibe this time around.
Everyone knows each other.
So you don't have to worry about making friendships, because they are already there.
The time of trying to impress people and the stress that goes along with it, has passed by long ago.
Their is no need to try and be different, because people already know who I am.
So I can be myself and not have to worry about making some outstanding impression.
They like me just the way I am, which is very comforting.

Thats how I would describe this year (as of now).
Comfortable.
And there is no need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment