Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Change Of Time

Classes are going well so far.
Everything has gone pretty smooth and I really can't ask for any more.

I kept hearing that L block was going to be so hard and that I would get bombarded with projects.
I currently have three.
But I'm really not stressing out.
I know that I'm going to get the work done, so it's really not a problem.
I suppose it helps that I haven't procrastinated at all with these projects.
One is almost complete and due Friday.
One is going to be worked on/completed, also on Friday.
And it isn't due until next week or something.
And the last isn't due until the 27th, so my group still has time.

School has been so different from last year.
I believe that it's just going to continue down that path.
I'm really happy here for once.
Not that I wasn't happy before.
I was, I promise.
It was just that I was only truly happy when I was in class.
But other then that, I wasn't all that happy.

On a completely different note,
I was thinking about becoming a Campus Representative for the Disney College Program.
If excepted, I can then tell people who are leaving on Externship how awesome Disney was for me and why they should consider it.
And on top of that, by becoming a Rep, I would still be connected to Disney and all the opportunities that can go along with that.
Future Career Opportunities, anyone?
Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment