Monday, September 26, 2011

Old Teenage Hopes Are Alive At Your Door.

I'm going to look at this up coming year in the most positive light ever.
I looked at last year with a positive light too, but as the year continued, my moral slowly decreased.
So as a result, that will not happen this year.
Everyone has bad days, but I'm not going to let the bad days dwarf the good days.
Since this year is going to be positive, I am sticking to that trend.
Everyone does bad and hurtful things.
No one is a Saint, myself definitely included.
But a way I can change that, is by forgiving.
Forgiving and Forgetting.
By forgetting, I can completely put it behind me, move on, and start over.
I like starting over.
Why hold on to grudges and mistakes that people have made?
Everyone makes mistakes.
And I really do understand that now.
I would be hanging around in the past when I always talk about moving forward.
That would be stupid to do, not to mention hypocritical.
And I'm not about to do either.

So here's to new beginnings and positivity.
Everything is going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment