Monday, April 11, 2011

The Wisdom To Be Wise.

So today was my 19th birthday.
I literally had the Best. Day. Ever.

Surprise delivery of pretty flowers from Ma and Daddy!

Three pieces of seafood terrine, a roasted beet with apple and horseradish cream & red vinaigrette,
A lobster madallion, Potato & parsley dip & parsnip crisp.

I've been in such a good mood all day.
And Chef Averbeck loved our demo plate!
And he found out that it was my birthday and had the entire class sing to me.
I was so embarrassed, but I can't express how honestly happy it made me.
It felt like people (outside of family) honestly cared that it was my birthday today.
I haven't ever really felt like that before.
I felt very loved today.
I can't imagine how my day could possibly get better.
I hope your day was just as good as mine.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment