Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wit Beyond Measure...

I miss my dog something fierce.
She is very old and not going to be around forever.
I hope later rather than sooner on that subject.

I think I finally realized why I'm still a little unsettled here.
Besides the fact that I don't have my family here.
I don't have a best friend here.
No one I've known since forever and literally grew up with.
No one to talk to about nothing and everything at the same time.

It would be nice to have a best friend here.
But I don't really know anyone yet.
At least at that kind of friendship level.

Maybe if I stop looking for it, it will sneak up on me.
That would be nice.

p.s my email is opening up for some reason... I will get the picture on here a soon as it does. In the mean time look at this:

Impossible Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment