Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday I'm In Love.

So today was pretty normal.
I think I'm the happiest when I have stuff to do.
I honestly think it is getting better everyday being away from home.
I can seriously feel myself becoming happier and more comfortable here.
Everyone is so nice and welcoming, it's just such a great atmosphere.
I feels right.

Today after class my roommates and I just chilled until it was like 8:30-ish then met up with some of our other friends and went to the Duchess County Fair.
It was an absolute blast.
Fried Dough and Fried Oreos.
That's all I can say.
We literally just got back a half hour ago.
Pictures to come.

Now I'm sitting in the common room with Steph and Max watching Jackass at one in the morning.
I love the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss you a lot :[
    text me your address and I will write you letters.<3
    (THIS IS MIRANDA)

    ReplyDelete