Monday, November 28, 2011

Yo No Hablo Español

It always turns out right.
I really need to stop worrying so much.

Cabo San Lucas was wonderful.
Angela, Benjamin's sister was absolutely beautiful.
Just seeing she and Robert together solidifies my belief that there is someone out there for everyone.
They just have that vibe about them; that forever kind of love.
Ben's family was so warm and inviting to me.
I didn't feel unwelcome in the slightest.
And that means more to me then anything.
No matter what may happen in the future, I will never forget the kindness I have just received from this family.

And of course, I would have never made it to my flight or back to school without my wonderful friends Marcella and Todd.
They are totally a dime a dozen.

Pictures should hopefully be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment