Friday, November 18, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Okay.
I think I'm actually awake enough to say something now.

Baking has been awesome.
I really love the nice change of pace.
Chef Levy is a short French guy thats funny but tough and fair to us.
He really knows his stuff, and it is nice to work under chefs that truly know what they are doing and how to teach it to others.

I'm really liking the morning classes.
We get out pretty early.
Though we do have to wake up way early in the morning.
It's worth it.
Though I do sort of miss being in a regular kitchen, where I can truly eyeball everything.
But still, it's nice to change things up.

It's weird though.
I'm around so much bread, cookies, and other delicious treats all day.
(Chef Levy makes us try a lot of stuff because he thinks we are all too skinny)
How are all the people in the baking program not all weighing a million pounds by now?
Its like magic.





So far, so delicious.
More yumminess to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment