Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...

I am officially coming full circle down here at the Wonderful World of Disney.
My last working shift has been posted and it's a morning shift.
Just like when I started this journey.
I hate mornings.
Oh well.
Surprisingly, I'm actually alright with everything.
I can't believe I only have two weeks left.
Externship seemed like a lifetime away when I started school last year.
But now it's almost over!
Where did all that time go?
I'm going to miss everyone I met.
Three people in particular.
But I'm glad to know, that I have three great life long friends now.

I have been sick for over a month now.
It's been this constant rhythm of just feeling bad and under the weather.
I've been trying to ignore it and just keep going with the grind.
But these last few days have been the worst.
I can't stop sneezing and sniffling.
I'm always overly cold or hot.
My body is so exhausted.
But my brain won't sit still.
I'm completely stressed out with school and this silly Manual thing.
What is wrong with me?
No matter how much I try to relax or sleep, it never goes away.
I just want the world to stop spinning for just a minute and give me a moment's rest.
And now I feel like a wimp for even mentioning that I have been feeling bad.
I shouldn't have said anything.
I'm such a winner at life.

I want to go to Vancouver.
That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment