Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stupid.

My eye has been twitching for the past four days.
I can't seem to get it to stop.

If I had the choice of choosing between standing for twelve hours a day or taking an important costing exam, I would happily stand.


I hate math.
And exams.
And teachers saying I only have 15 minutes left to take a test and I still have six questions to finish.
And the fact that his statement made me feel like I had to rush.
And the fact that I did rush.
And the fact that I failed by one question.
And the fact that I now have to take this stupid test again during the hardest class I will probably take at school.

And the fact that I feel like I failed myself.
All because I felt rushed and I felt like I couldn't take my time.
I feel stupid.


Is it possible to have test anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment